Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
FirstGroup plc is a leading transport operator in the UK assisting over 2 billion passengers last year. We are one of the UK's most experienced rail operators, carrying around 140m passengers across our three franchises and open access operation.
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager based at our Customer Contact Centre in the City Centre to provide support for our customers' transaction requests, through a range of inbound and outbound communication channels. You will have the responsibility to provide leadership to a team of advisors providing customer support which can range from dealing with enquiries and complaints or processing compensation claims and will play a key role in meeting the team and departmental objectives by effectively addressing any issues for our customers.
What Skills are we looking for?
- Experience of managing a team, ideally from within a contact centre
- You can act as a point of contact for enquiries, sharing knowledge and identifying coaching and development, carry out 121s and development plans, motivating and engaging your team
- You can manage your team's quality and efficiency and, have worked with KPIs
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- You can work to strict deadlines and prioritise your time efficiently
- You are thorough with excellent attention to detail
- You can empathise with others and work well within a team
- Have an ability to work with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing customer services environment
- Have good IT skills and can learn new technology and processes quickly
- Committed to working a regular shift pattern from 6am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday
Interested and want more information?
Why not log onto our Careers Website: https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/company/fcc/home, this will be your first step in the recruitment process and will give you an opportunity to take a look at our contact centre.
Please note that all contact is now online to remove the need for face-to-face contact.
FirstGroup plc welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities, and our people.
Please note that if you are successful, you will be required to complete our background checks which includes credit referencing and a basic DB S.
- Company:First Customer Contact Ltd
- Website Skillset:Customer Service
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:First Contact Centre, The Square Sheffield
- Salary:£26,000 per annum