Customer Service Advisor - Part Time mornings
Salary: £19,500 (Pro rata)
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our team!
Join First's Customer Contact Centre and you'll discover that customer service is about much more than just spending time on the phone.
Who are we?
We're one of the UK's leading rail operators. We carry around 140m passengers each year, and we're just as committed to offering great career experiences as we are to providing great customer experiences.
What will you be doing?
You will focus on keeping customers up to date via email, social media and online forms, as you support them with everything from providing travel advice and information, to processing compensation claims and handling complaints.
Want to know more?
To take a closer look at the contact centre and find out more about working here log on to our Careers Website at https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/company/fcc/home
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is/has
- Passionate about customer service
- Great phone and social media skills
- Excellent written English skills
- Flexible to work a regular shift pattern - 6am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday.
You'll need the flexibility to work a regular shift pattern of at least 18 hours per week, up to a maximum of 25 hours per week, between 8.30am and 2.30pm, committing to at least one shift on a Saturday or Sunday. Your minimum shift length will be 4 hours, and your maximum will be 6 hours.
Sheffield City Centre
What can we offer you?
- Discounted FirstBus tickets
- Discounted travel for you and your family on the trains (GWR, TPE, Hull Trains).
- up to 5 weeks holiday (plus Public Holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership to help you stay fit for less
- Discounts at over 100 retailers, including well-known high-street shops, as well as discounts on cinema tickets, flights and holiday bookings
Once you've applied for the role, we'll send you a link to take part in an online English Language assessment, which will test your English including whether you're able to use grammar correctly. If you're successful, we'll then give you a call to ask you some additional questions to make sure you're the right fit before we arrange a Teams interview.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people.
Please note that if you are successful, we'll also ask you to complete a background check which includes credit referencing and a basic DBS.
Interested? Apply now!!
- Company:First Customer Contact Ltd
- Website Skillset:Customer Service
- Contract Type:Permanent - Part Time
- Contracted Hours:18
- Location:First Contact Centre, The Square Sheffield